I say a new start like I haven’t re-started my blog thousands of times… but this time I’m hoping it’s different. I’ve always wanted to be a blogger and the only way I can do that is being consistent. So here’s to trying to be as consistent as a 23-year-old who works six days a week can possibly be.
This Summer I shot with the wonderful Ella Foster before life got in the way and I failed to blog. When you’re suffering from a chronic skin disorder, writing a dissertation and trying to live the London life as best as a twenty-something should it’s pretty difficult and beating yourself up about it is not the way to go.
So I thought I’d get the fuck on with it before I’m sitting in an office chair at age 30 still wishing I was a ‘blogger’. Even if it doesn’t happen, I’d like to think I had a shot of it.
I thought I’d start my blog post off by letting you know a little more about me. And what better way then some cool/weird/interesting facts?
Here’s 20 facts about me:
- I have a pig called Poppet. I think that’s probably the best fact ever. She’s meant to be a micro pig but I’m not so sure anymore.
- I’ve been living in London since I started University in 2014 and it was the best decision I’ve ever made
- I’m an occasional sex blogger (www.dickjournals.com)
- I’ve been waiting for my hair to grow past shoulder length for approx. 7 years
- I had a nose job when I was 16 and that’s the second best decision I’ve ever made
- I have severe eczema and I’m currently in the process of not letting it ruin my life
- I have 5 tiny tattoos and my favourite is my skull on my finger
- I’M OBSESSED with skulls, my room is full of them but I really want a real one
- I’ve been working for OFFICE for 5 years and still work there on a Saturday because I don’t want to give up on their discount
- I hate not being busy – I can’t stand days off with nothing to do
- I love going to gigs, my favourite venue is The Finsbury
- I have met some absolutely amazing friends from online and I think that’s so wonderful you can do that
- I eat McDonalds way too much, I think it might be an obsession
- I have a very healthy relationship with social media and find every single person I follow so incredibly inspiring
- I own over 100 pairs of shoes
- I have a large number of dating disaster stories
- My tongue can do that three leaf clover thing
- My favourite food is pie and mash and I could eat it every day for the rest of my life
- Megan Ellaby is my absolute inspiration and I can not think of a better role model for wannabe bloggers
- I can’t think of anything more relaxing than a cup of tea
What you can expect from me is a weekly fashion post along with a little bit of ‘confessing’, because who doesn’t love a bit of gossip?